Copper plate printing
PVC sheet film
Recyclable, Moisture/water Proof
Protect or Storage,
Accept Customized Logo
Place of Origin
SGS / REACH
In roll/ pallet
15 working days or negotiated
(1) The main component of PVC is polyvinyl chloride, which is translucent and glossy. Its transparency is better than that of polyethylene and polypropylene. It is worse than polystyrene. It is divided into soft and hard polyvinyl chloride according to the amount of additives. The soft products are soft and tough. The hand feels sticky, the hardness of the hard product is higher than that of the low density polyethylene, and below the polypropylene, the whitening phenomenon occurs at the inflection point.
(2) PVC packaging film has good tensile strength and high transparency. It is the preferred packaging film for high-grade mattresses, and can print clear patterns according to the manufacturer's propaganda requirements, so that the image of the packaged products is more upscale, and the brand identity is more widely recognized by customers.
(3) Nylon-resistant professional mattress packaging for more than 10 years, a very professional design and production R & D team, tailor-made for you.
(1) If I sent you a sample, can you make the excatly same film, are you sure this film will no problem when I use in?
❂ Yes, please rest assured.
(2) Is the printing faded?
❂ Of course not, we use copperplate printing with a imported machine which is valued 3 million, it won’t be faded.
(3) Can you sent some technical dates of your film?
❂ Yes, we can provide our film testing report to you.
(4) What size can you do?
❂ We can production the plastice film specification according to your requirement.
(5) How about the Leading time?
❂ 7-15 working days after received the deposit, early finish early delivery.
(6) What raw materials do you use, how are the films blown, and how many layers are there for crowding?
❂ We have three kinds of raw materials, One is imported raw materials, and one is domestic made new material and the other is self blowing material.There are three layers of extrusion technology and five layers of extrusion technology.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.